Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: For HEIDI!!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This made me think of you for some reason.. smile

    When i stand up for myself and my beliefs...they call me a BITCH.
    When i stand up for those i love..they call me a BITCH.
    When i speak my mind,think my own thoughts or do things my way...they call me a BITCH.
    Being a BITCH means i wont compromise whats in my heart.
    It means i live my life MY way.
    It means i wont allow anyone to step on me.
    When i refuse to tolerate injustice and speak up against it..i am defined as a BITCH.
    The same thing happens when i take time for myself instead of being everyones maid,
    or when i act a little selfish.
    It means i have the courage and strength to allow myself to be WHO i truly am.
    And i wont become anyones else's idea of what they think i "SHOULD" be.

    I am outspoken, opinionated, and determined!
    I want what i want and there is nothing wrong with that!
    So TRY to stomp on me!
    TRY to douse my inner flame!
    TRY to squash every once of beauty i hold within me!
    YOU WONT SUCCEED!
    And if that makes me a BITCH...So Be It!
    I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.

    B-eautiful
    I-ntelligent
    T-alented
    C-harming
    H-ell of a woman

    It kinda says it all...am proud to be a BITCH myself..*L




    ------------------
    "This above all; to thine own self be true."
    -William Shakespeare

  2. #2
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey that is sooo right...All the bitches stand up and say HEYYY...*LOL*
    Its so true though....You can be all those things and be a labeled a bitch...But if you're non of those things you are labeled weak....and some cant win for losing..
    Thanks for posting that... smile

    ------------------
    BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.
    Our Place

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *wave your hands in the air like you dont care*...*LOL*...ok i'll stop now..and Heidi..Your welcome.. tongue

    ------------------
    "This above all; to thine own self be true."
    -William Shakespeare

  4. #4
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *stands up and roars* HEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!.............I AM WOMAN!

    *LMAO* that is so cool

    ------------------
    Say Anything.......
    Leo the Lioness' Anything Board

    RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Paige420's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    biggrin

    ------------------
    When they came for the communists, I wasn't a communist, so I did nothing.
    When they came for the Jews, I wasn't Jewish, so I did nothing.
    Then they came for teh Gypsies, but I wasn't Gypsy, so I did nothing.
    And then they came for me, and there was no one left to do anything.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Being
    In
    Total
    Control of
    Herself!!!

    ------------------
    I am who I am and if you dont like the way I am....tough shit.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Modest Mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2001
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *meep MEep*

    ------------------

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Genie!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    POSTED BY BLAZE:
    The same thing happens when i take time for myself instead of being everyones maid,
    or when i act a little selfish.
    It means i have the courage and strength to allow myself to be WHO i truly am.
    And i wont become anyones else's idea of what they think i "SHOULD" be.

    I am outspoken, opinionated, and determined!
    I want what i want and there is nothing wrong with that!

    That part is my life right now. That describes me perfectly. Thats part of a situation I am dealing with right now. So, if being all that listed above makes a bitch out of me, then let me be. Because being me is all i can be.
    <MARQUEE><font color=red><font size=10>!!BITCHES RULE!!</MARQUEE>




    ------------------
    "She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Genie!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    One song comes to mind that i want to dedicate to myself and all the other cool bitches. This one is for us!!!


    Question: Tell me what you think about me
    I buy my own diamonds and I buy my own rings
    Only ring your cell-y when I'm feelin lonely
    When it's all over please get up and leave
    Question: Tell me how you feel about this
    Try to control me boy you get dismissed
    Pay my own fun, oh and I pay my own bills
    Always 50/50 in relationships

    The shoes on my feet
    I've bought it
    The clothes I'm wearing
    I've bought it
    The rock I'm rockin'
    'Cause I depend on me
    If I wanted the watch you're wearin'
    I'll buy it
    The house I live in
    I've bought it
    The car I'm driving
    I've bought it
    I depend on me
    (I depend on me)

    All the women who are independent
    Throw your hands up at me
    All the honeys who makin' money
    Throw your hands up at me
    All the mommas who profit dollas
    Throw your hands up at me
    All the ladies who truly feel me
    Throw your hands up at me

    Girl I didn't know you could get down like that
    Charlie, how your Angels get down like that
    Girl I didn't know you could get down like that
    Charlie, how your Angels get down like that

    Tell me how you feel about this
    Who would I want if I would wanna live
    I worked hard and sacrificed to get what I get
    Ladies, it ain't easy bein' independent
    Question: How'd you like this knowledge that I brought
    Braggin' on that cash that he gave you is to front
    If you're gonna brag make sure it's your money you flaunt
    Depend on noone else to give you what you want

    The shoes on my feet
    I've bought it
    The clothes I'm wearing
    I've bought it
    The rock I'm rockin'
    'Cause I depend on me
    If I wanted the watch you're wearin'
    I'll buy it
    The house I live in
    I've bought it
    The car I'm driving
    I've bought it
    I depend on me
    (I depend on me)

    All the women who are independent
    Throw your hands up at me
    All the honeys who makin' money
    Throw your hands up at me
    All the mommas who profit dollas
    Throw your hands up at me
    All the ladies who truly feel me
    Throw your hands up at me

    Girl I didn't know you could get down like that
    Charlie, how your Angels get down like that
    Girl I didn't know you could get down like that
    Charlie, how your Angels get down like that

    Destiny's Child
    Wassup?
    You in the house?
    Sure 'nuff
    We'll break these people off Angel style

    Child of Destiny
    Independent beauty
    Noone else can scare me
    Charlie's Angels

    Woah
    All the women who are independent
    Throw your hands up at me
    All the honeys who makin' money
    Throw your hands up at me
    All the mommas who profit dollas
    Throw your hands up at me
    All the ladies who truly feel me
    Throw your hands up at me

    Girl I didn't know you could get down like that
    Charlie, how your Angels get down like that
    (repeat until fade)

    ------------------
    "She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ~Hooded Goddess~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2001
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *Raises hand*

    ------------------
    *Does her little turn on the catwalk*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •